TRILIG Global Dream Teams

Lakota Waldorf School

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ifthkar Chuhan 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Lakota School system is in need of a list of items and support. Feel free to check out their website: lakotawaldorfschool.org and begin collaborating in TRILIG today to help support one another!

These are children here in USA that deserve our attention as well! Let’s give them a chance to Dream!

Michelle Huck
    Participant

I’m excited to join the Lakota Waldorf School Dream Team!

Let’s make this happen people!

Right here is where we begin communication to help the school!

Michelle Reid
    Participant

This school is on Pine Ridge Native Reservation in South Dakota and helps many children and their families. Conditions on the Reservations are not very good and basic needs are not met. Due to Generational Trauma, life is bleak for these children and the school is one place the children have to be able to be children, to learn their culture and language. Waldorf Schools were started by Rudolph Steiner, I am a founding parent of the one on Cape Cod MA. It allows children to play, become one with nature which helps them become one with themselves. All children need that as there is a dis-connect from our natural world, the seasons, festivals and slow parenting. Lets join and make a difference.

Michelle Huck
    Participant

Thank you Michelle Reid!

The key is, this group is started, and we will build from here!

Michelle Reid
    Participant

I sent an email to the school to let them know we have this site to help them, asked them to join and come here to update their Dream Team~

Ifthkar Chuhan
    Participant

Hello frands
    I am Ifthkarchuhan from Pakistan city Lahore Equal rights Foundation
    Working orphans babies and poor babies
    Free education ants homeless centre please friends have food and old cloud books stationery Orphan home 16 babies and Angels School 120 babies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.